Projects and Research Grants
1. Capacity Optimization for a regional Multi-Ship Mode transportation network. Amazon.com Services LLC, 2022-2023. PI: Dr. Md Sami Hasnine
2. Measuring the effectiveness of DC Commuter Benefits Law and its impact on sustainable mode choices in Washington, DC. PI: Dr. Md Sami Hasnine. Co-PI: Dr. Stephen Arhin. DDOT FY2022 Research Project. 2022-2023
3. Technical support to the FHWA Office of Operations Research & Development (HRDO) Saxton Transportation Operations Laboratory (STOL). 2021-2026. Co-PI: Dr. Md Sami Hasnine and Dr. Stephen Arhin
4. DesignSafe-supported REU cohort at Howard University (NSF Sub-award) 2021-2022. PI: Dr. Md Sami Hasnine
5. Cold Chain Inbound Optimization, Amazon.com Services LLC, 2021-2022 PI: Dr. Md Sami Hasnine http://www.mwftr.com/VIPatHUteams.html
6. Bi-level Environmental Saving Tool (BEST) NSF I-CORPS Virtual HBCU Program, 2021-2022. PI: Dr. Md Sami Hasnine
7. Howard University Start-Up Grant, 2020-2023. PI: Dr. Md Sami Hasnine.